Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm still enjoying the game.

Have you guys started playing badminton? If so, did you guys enjoy the game so far?

For me, i always enjoy playing the game. Well, I believe the main reason I'm still enjoying the game is due to the fact that i treat it as part of my life.

Last time I used to hate PE lesson because of running, but not anymore. I enjoy running now because I want to lose weight to make myself more lighter and able to have faster movement on badminton court.

Although not playing often now, I enjoy every session I have when I'm playing. Getting better technique and footwork is one of my goals but most importantly is to have a fun game.

My passion for badminton is right there every moment. Whether I'm stress or depress, playing a game of badminton allow me to forget my worries.

Guess that's end of this post. Thanks for reading.

No comments: